Friday, August 5, 2011

Hobby delay caused by Hobby related release

     That's right, I picked up Kill Team for the PS3 this week when it became available for download and it's cratered my hobby productivity. I expect Space Marine will have a somewhat equal if not more intense effect once it releases September 9th.
     My wife, my little brother and I played host to 3 of our gaming buddies Wednesday evening and we passed the controllers around for several hours playing co-op through the various Kill Team levels. Quite an enjoyable game. The length of the game is acceptable for the price point and I'll get better at aiming shots with the right stick which are the only two cons set against a huge list of pros.
     My suggestion, if you haven't checked it out yet, do so. It's available on PSN and the XBOX Live Arcade.

No comments: