Monday, April 2, 2012

McFeely always sounded so dirty...

    I arrived home for lunch today and was greeted by a large cardboard box.
     Hello, it seemed to say to me. See what wonders I hold for you...
     So, of course, I obliged this, the talking box, and cut the tape oh so gently to reveal...
     My Celestial Fulcrum! It has been delivered. Sweet! I know what I'm doing tomorrow while I'm off work. Thank you Mr. Postman! I love getting boxes in the mail.

Druid Snow Angels, Wheee.
     So now, this week, I have 3 items to build. The Fulcrum, which I've laid out into parts groups on my desk, Megalith and (soon to be received) Ghetorix. I'm really looking forward to getting the battle engine on the table and seeing what this thing can do. My wife calls it the planetarium. Mock all you want babe, soon I'll be "in yur forests shootin yur trollz!" This thing makes me excited for the release of the Wold Wrath. Must.. Start... Saving... now.... Methinks my hobby allowance isn't going to support 2 of those things on release day without some assistance. That and as much as I dig the idea of a huge stone gorilla, I'm having trouble justifying $270 to myself in one fell swoop.
Let's play Spin the Ravager!
      Entirely too much assembly has gone on recently without painting to match, so we'll see what we can do to correct that issue. Of course, as I type that, I remember that I have a wold guardian, a pack of souls and Cassius winging their way to me. I just received and completed a Basher, a white mane and a druid wilder. I feel like I'm going for some kind of personal record for monthly hobby purchases. Guess that happens when you liquidate a decade's worth of hobbying to fund a new passion. Here's hoping I have some painting to show off when I bring news of the outside world back to the cave next...

No comments: