Thursday, June 21, 2012

Finally the Rock has come back...

     I never was a huge wrestling fan, but I did like the Rock. It always seemed like he was 'finally coming back' to somewhere though. Well, in that vein, I may finally be returning to 40k after a year of shunning GW in all forms. What sent me away was a combination of things really, and the straw that broke the gamer's back eventually. With the release of 6th Edition looming ever closer, I'm feeling the urge to play again. Whether it illustrates just how much I dislike their policies, or how much I love their game-developing, it's taking a whole new edition and a shiny new codex (Chaos Space Marines, hopefully soon!) to lure me back into the fold. And I'm still not 100% sold on the idea of returning. That's not going to stop my wife from getting the Gamer's edition version of the rulebook when it comes out though; she likes the bag. Will I return to my prior role of lovable 40k gamer, or will the 'evil empire' find another way to alienate me once again? All will be made clear in the fullness of time...

No comments: